CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index CalendarXP.net Support
Most forums here are private and invisible to public.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

license

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index -> FlatCalendarXP Related
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lshad24

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:38 pm    Post subject: license Reply with quote

I have a license and have followed the instructions for it's use. However, I am still getting the missing or invalid license error. I have cleared my cache, ensured the spelling is licence.js and it is in the proper folder on my webserver. my website is www.nnpstv.com. what else can i do?
Also, I want to change the link for Today (at the bottom of the calendar) to open an html document. I think I found the place to do it withing the outlook.js file; however, it is not working. Can you provide support so that I can get it working correctly. It may be because of the license issue or I am nto coding it correctly. This is the code I am attempting:
var gsBottom=(NN4?"":"<DIV class='BottomDiv'>")+"<A class='BottomAnchor' href='popup('http://calendar.tech.nn.k12.va.us/cgi-bin/Calendar2.cgi?Op=ShowIt&CalendarName=NNPSTV_Course_Calendar','_top')' onclick='if(this.blur)this.blur();if(!fSetDate(gToday[0],gToday[1],gToday[2]))alert(\"You cannot select today!\");return false;' onmouseover='return true;' >View All Events</A>"+(NN4?"":"</DIV>");
calendarxp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1) For the license issue, can you provide a link to the problematic page? If you open it in firefox, is there any errors reported in the javascript console?

2) For the bottom link, it's because the nested single-quotes in href are not correctly escaped. Please use the corrected one as following:
Code:
var gsBottom=(NN4?"":"<DIV class='BottomDiv'>")
+"<A class='BottomAnchor' href=\"javascript:popup('http://...','_top')\" onclick='if(this.blur)this.blur();if(!fSetDate(gToday[0],gToday[1],gToday[2]))alert(\"You cannot select today!\");return false;' onmouseover='return true;' >View All Events</A>"
+(NN4?"":"</DIV>");

lshad24

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:01 pm    Post subject: link configuration Reply with quote

I have changed the bottom link configuration per your suggestion; however, when I click on the link, it doesn't go anywhere. the webpage that contains this calendar is www.nnpstv.com/student.asp
Please assist. This is the code:

var gsBottom=(NN4?"":"<DIV class='BottomDiv'>")+"<A class='BottomAnchor' href=\"javascript:popup('http://calendar.tech.nn.k12.va.us/cgi-bin/Calendar2.cgi?Op=ShowIt&CalendarName=NNPSTV_Course_Calendar','_top')\" onclick='if(this.blur)this.blur();if(!fSetDate(gToday[0],gToday[1],gToday[2]))alert(\"You cannot select today!\");return false;' onmouseover='return true;' >View All Events</A>"+(NN4?"":"</DIV>"); // the content of the bottom section.
calendarxp
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for providing the link, it's much easier now for us to understand and identify the issue.

1) There seems to be no license issue - the calendar works just fine with no warnings or errors.

2) You see no change when clicking on the "view all events" is because the orginal onclick event handler is still on the link. Removing it (since you don't need the original function any more), or better replacing it with the popup call, should fix the problem.
e.g.
Code:
var gsBottom=(NN4?"":"<DIV class='BottomDiv'>")
+"<A class='BottomAnchor' onclick=\"javascript:popup('http://...','_top')\" >View All Events</A>"
+(NN4?"":"</DIV>");

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CalendarXP.net Support Forum Index -> FlatCalendarXP Related All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: